Making The Best Choice For Hair With Shea Butter

 

Shea butter is an all natural butter that comes from the nut of the African Shea Tree. Shea butter has been used since the times of ancient Egypt as a skin protector and hair balm. It’s a truly miraculous natural emollient that is full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that make an amazing hair conditioner. There are several different ways to apply shea butter to reap the benefits as a hair moisturizer. It can be applied directly to ends as a way to prevent split ends. It can be applied from root to tip as a detangling agent and can then be left on for minutes, hours, or overnight as a deep conditioner and masque. It can even be massaged into the scalp at the root of the hair to condition the follicles, hydrate the scalp, combat dryness, and encourage blood circulation to the scalp promoting hair growth.

 

One of the best shea butter products on the market is Eu’Genia Shea. Because shea in it’s pure and unrefined form is the best for skin and hair, Eu’Genia packages it’s shea in the raw form. Eu’Genia as a product is also the best value per dollar because the product is 95% shea. It is not packaged with other ingredients besides Moringa and Baobab Oil composing the other 5%. The product be mixed from there with other oils like olive, sweet almond, or coconut to make a unique mixture particular to the application.

 

Eu’Genia harvest’s it’s shea nuts from Ghana, and the women who are employed to harvest the nuts are paid above average wages. The sales from Eu’Genia products also donate 15% back to the women in the form of an educational fund. Eu’Genia is a mother daughter owned company providing better lives for women in Ghana, so consumers can feel good about spending their money on this product that gives so much back, as opposed to any other random shea butter product on the market made with refined shea in a low percentage quantity.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *