Securus Technologies is a company providing cutting edge criminal and civil technology that helps to improve and modernize public safety and incarceration process. Many law enforcement, public safety and correction agencies are relying on Securus for powerful and secure but simple and easily accessible solutions.
Securus was founded in 1986 and has its regional headquarters in Dallas while the regional offices are in Atlanta, Allen and in Carrollton. The company has been operational for about 30years and serves about 48 states, 1.2 million convicts and approximately 3400 facilities.
Some of the aspects that make the company stand out include:
- Collective intelligence gathered from over 2200 correction and law enforcement agencies.
- Superior, modern and revolutionary technology that continuously evolves to remain relevant throughout time.
- Dedication to innovation having over 140 patents and top R&D investment.
- Over $19 million in reinvestment into the company.
- In-sourced customer care and call centre that operates 24/7.
- Field service teams operating in locations close to facilities they serve.
- Connecting prisoners to technology and to their loved ones.
- The company is deeply committed to offering practical and affordable yet high quality tech solutions while maintaining exemplary customer service.
As a result of this outstanding service to its customers, Securus bagged the coveted Gold Stevie Award. The Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service are deemed to be global topmost honours for call centre, sales and business development personnel and customer service.
Securus was picked as the top winner from over 2300 nominees from practically every industry. Some of the comments from the judges included:
- “Compelling improvement story in a tough environment.”
- “Problem recognition and committed training team which helps associates increase their outcome.”
- “Providing excellent services to people when needed which is very important to the society.”
- “Continues being amongst the top most economical and fastest in growth in awards programs.”